We offer opportunities to known polytechnics and universities in Singapore for Professional Internship to give accounting students an introduction to the world of accounting and provide practical experience in becoming a professional accountant. This program also aims to help students decide the particular career that they are keen to pursue after the completion of their degree.
In the recent years, we have been part of the professional attachment program of some polytechnics and universities where students have 10-12 weeks experience working in the firm.
At Helmi Talib & Co., we make every effort to position ourselves to be at the forefront of recruiting qualified people. So whether you are a fresh graduate or someone who is seeking a career change, you can be part of our team.
We continuously seek qualified and ambitious professionals to join us. Such inquiries are always dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Tax Senior Manager / Director
- Manage a team of tax professionals in the delivery of tax advisory and compliance services to a portfolio of clients;
- Proactively understands the needs of clients and working with them to develop relevant and valuable tax solutions and planning strategies;
- Maintain and develop existing clients, as well as, identifying new business opportunities which will contribute to the development of the practice;
- Conduct professional and technical development of team members.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy.
- Accredited Tax Professional with SIATP qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 6-7 years of working experience in large or medium sized public accounting firm.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Corporate Secretarial Associate
You will be responsible to provide corporate secretarial service in an efficient and effective manner, your main responsibilities include:
- Assist to manage a portfolio of clients by providing advisory and compliance work in relation to the requirements of the relevant company statutory legislations and regulations;
- Prepare/review minutes of Directors’ and Shareholders’ meetings and Directors’ and Shareholders’ resolutions for specific transactions;
- Maintain and update statutory registers;
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Perform e-filing to the following government regulatory agencies:
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Singapore (ACRA)
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Assist any other administration matters requested by the members or directors
- All other routine corporate secretarial duties.
- Qualified or currently pursuing Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- 1-2 years of corporate secretarial experience would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Meticulous, analytical and must have an eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office application and BGL system
- No work experience required
Public Relations Executive
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the successful candidate will be responsible for public relations initiatives of the Firm. Creates, manages, and implements PR campaigns with the goal of enriching a firm's position within the public eye. Maintains strong relationships with media representatives.
Your main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs, predefined communication and marketing strategy;
- Develop brand awareness and help to maintain firm’s image and identity;
- Coordinate publicity programs including media events, media interviews and media meets;
Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic;
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Explore and identify potential collaboration opportunities in the accounting sector;
- Management of launch events and projects to ensure timely execution of plans and efficient use of PR resources;
- Assist with photo and video shoots to ensure presentation of a professional image;
- Manage inventory collaterals and related marketing publications;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Degree in Public Relations / Corporate Communications / Marketing
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in public relations and communication
- Good knowledge in communications, relationship management and social media marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to both manage and execute programs
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Proven record of working independently whilst managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Creative, team player and has excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, kindly send your detailed resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.