The Firm offers a full scholarship grant to pursue the Singapore CA Qualification. The successful candidate must meet the following:
1. Open to fresh graduates from Local Polytechnics in Singapore
- Aged between 18 to 30
- Possess good grades during their polytechnic
- Must be a Singaporean or Permanent Resident
Application and Selection Process
- Download the application form. Ensure that all information is completed.
- Submit the application form including the supporting documents to - Human Resources Department, Helmi Talib & Co 133 Cecil Street #15-02 , Keck Seng Tower, Singapore 069535
- All applications must be received on the date of the deadline at 6.00PM.
- Assessment of academic level and achievements.
- Assessment of statement of commitment, career, and academic objectives.
- Assessment of community, social or extra-curricular involvement.
- Administration of the test.
- A panel interview will be conducted for final selection of the successful candidate.
Successful candidates will be notified within 7-10 working days after the selection process. For more information about this program, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.